SUN HYDRAULICS Pilot-to-open check valve with sealed pilot (CKEDXCN)
This valve is a pilot to open check valve. It has a sealed pilot, a steel seat, and is non-vented. It allows free flow from the valve (port 2) to the load (port 1) and blocks flow in the opposite direction. Pressure at the pilot (port 3) will open the valve from port 1 to port 2. Pilot pressure needed at port 3 to open the valve is directly proportional to the load pressure at port 1. Pressure at port 2 directly opposes pilot pressure.
- For models with manual load release control option, turn load release clockwise to release load.
- This 3 port pilot-to-open check valve and 3 port counterbalance valves are physically interchangeable (i.e. same cavities, same flow path for a given frame size). However, cartridge extension dimensions from the mounting surface may vary.
- Provides hose break protection, prevents loads from drifting and positively locks pressurized loads.
- Extremely low leakage. The seat and poppet are heat treated for long life. If the load drifts due to the valve, the seat has probably been damaged by contamination and the valve should be replaced.
- Sealed pilot for use in circuits where cross port leakage is undesirable.
Flow – 120 lpm
Pressure – 350 bar
Cavity – T- 2A