JACKTECH NYLON SLEEVE FLEXIBLE COUPLING (JT-28)
The series is a standard coupling with two hubs, a nylone sleeve and retaining rings depending on the model selected. The coupling has a precision molded nylon sleeve and power metal hub with no bolts, pins, flanges or protrusions that could have an effect on balance or operational safety. Since no lubrication is used, the coupling can readily be adopted to many applications including vertical and blind installations.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Model Code: JT-28
Maximum Power – 5 HP
Maximum Motor RPM- 8000
- Compact in size
- Maintenance free – no lubrication required
- Can accomodate axial, angular and parallel misallignment
- Easy to assemble
- Electricity insulating
- Can be used in temperature ranging from -25°C to 80°C
- Nylon sleeve has high resistance to condensation and water hydrocarbon based petroleum and alcohols.
- Not ideal for use with acids benzyl based products or glycols